Saturday, May 1, 2010

Time to play a little catch up

I need to get in the habit of posting in my blog more often.  I've had a pretty satisfying week as far as my list is concerned.  I finished reading "The Last Song".  Now, we can safely assume judging by my movie reviews that a book review coming from me isn't going to do anyone much good.  What I can tell you is that I liked it.  If you are a fan of any other Nicholas Sparks books this one won't disappoint.  I cant wait to see the movie!
Thursday I went thrift shopping with Krissy in search of the legs I've been looking for.  I want these legs for the cat bed I wanna make.  I finally found some that I'm pretty sure will work well.  Now to do some experimenting with the dremel to see if this is a project I can get done in an apartment...
When we left the thrift store we did a little geocaching around Sacramento.  We were able to find four of them.  I think I've got her addicted to geocaching now. Who's next?

Now for a couple less interesting notes...

I sold my kindle on amazon! Im very happy for the price i was able to get for it.  That puts me a hefty chunk forward on my goal of paying ourselves back for the iPad.  (from 29.7% to 55.8%)

And while we're on the topic, the iPad is here!!!!! Absolutely amazing. It will take many many uses to fully discover the capabilities of this thing.  I typed this whole blog post from the iPad.

Oh, and I got my coloring book. ;-)    

3 comments:

  1. you should take me to go see the movie and can i borrow the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, i probably will wait until it comes out on DVD. You should come geocache with me some time, it'd be more fun than watching a movie anyway. I will see if i can set you up to read the book. I have an electronic version of it.

    ReplyDelete