Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

First off, let me wish a "Happy Mother's Day!" to all the mothers out there! Hope you all were shown appreciation in one way or another.

This will just be a quick post written while driving to a mothers day barbeque at Bob's aunt's house I wanted to show what i put together as a way of appreciating a few of the mothers in my life.





These are the three tins decorated on the outside. Inside they hold...









Sets of three magnets I made for each of the three women. If anyone is interested in knowing how i made them, let me know.


2 comments:

  1. you are a precious person france i love you and i wish you a very happy mothers day love you laura
    ps say hi to bob and give zach i big hug from me i love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know! super cute and creative. :-) I gave my grandmother a bracelet...well, another bracelet lol. If you need jewelry let me know. Thanks to mother's day she has to much to wear.

    ReplyDelete