Monday, April 5, 2010

Looking forward to the week ahead

I've decided I want to be working on at least three of my goals per week.  Many of my goals I am able to work on one little piece at a time.  These are the type of goals I will be working towards this week because I will have very little time outside of work.

Here are some "mini-goals" I will be working on this week:

- Find 3 Geocaches (0/3)
- Find 1 Letterbox (0/1)
- Make 1 bag from the book Simply Sublime Bags: 30 No-Sew, Low-Sew Projects

I'm sure there will be a couple films watched and I may start a book, depending on downtime at work.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. What are your days off this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working 6 days this week. As usual, I'm off by 1:30 on Saturday and have Sunday off.

    ReplyDelete