Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm sure I'll never grow too old for toys

I stopped at Thrifttown yesterday to look for furniture I can dismantle.  I am particularly looking for the perfect legs for a suitcase that will be turned to a cat bed.  Instead, I found a bag full of Geocaching goodies!  (For more about what geocaching is all about, watch this video on YouTube)  I broke open the bag tonight and there was some really neat stuff in there.  Lots of tiny toys that will fit perfectly in caches.  I'm really tempted to keep some of them, but hubby says 'no'.  I'm sure I'll find lots of things that are just as neat while I'm doing my geocaching, so I suppose I can let these ones go make someone else happy.  :)

I'm going to start reading The Last Song tonight.  I'm a huge Nicholas Sparks fan, but this one has taken me a bit to get around to.  I'm really hoping it holds up to my expectations, I've been wanting to dig in to a good novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment